Thursday, February 28, 2013

Knitspiration: Ann Yee Autumn/Winter 2013


Maybe I am overly optimistic, but I can feel spring in the air, or at least on its way.  Nonetheless, I still haven't put down my knitting needles, and feel ever more inspired by Ann Yee's Autumn/Winter 2013 collection, which was overflowing with lush and sumptuous hand knit sweaters and tunic dresses.  There were also plenty of other cozy winter-ready necessities, like a creamy white cocoon jacket, and a zippered knit tank with matching knit handwarmers.  Looking at all of the layering potential of these pieces make the oncoming warmer weather just a little bittersweet.










-Tiffany

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Susan Buchanan said...

Any ideas on where the boots in the third pic are from? They might be my dream short black boot! I think I need them!