Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Resolutions

All photos by Petrovsky&Ramone

The new year is just getting started, and although I'm not a big believer in resolutions, I have made at least a few goals for myself.  One basic one that I try to adhere to (and too often stray from) is to only buy what I absolutely love, and what I believe I will be wearing forever (or at least for the next ten years).  I'm less inclined to succumb to the tempting fast fashion fix when I have a something greater and more beautiful that I'm longing after and saving up for, so I have vowed to spend my money on a few great pieces from designers that I obsess over rather than squander it on ephemera that gets consigned to a corner in my closet.  Top on that list of designers is Bernhard Willhelm, whose outrageous designs never cease to shock, surprise, mystify, and mesmerize.  The spring collection is no exception, with a candy raver's palette of jarringly clashing colors and prints, all put together with a daring sense of irreverence and tongue-in-cheek humor.  Perfect for the 2013.










-Tiffany

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: