Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sleepless in Seattle

Dress courtesy of Bobi, Gary Graham coat, Norrback ballet flats, Slow and Steady Wins the Race sunglasses, Triskaidekaphobia necklace.

Just got back from a whirlwind mini-vacation to Seattle to visit my brother, who just relocated there.  I was pretty bummed when he decided to switch coasts, but it was the perfect opportunity to make a trip out there.  I had only been once before, and we tried to squeeze in as much as possible during our very short stay.  Trips to Pike Place Market and Bainbridge Island were mandatory, as well as eating plenty of oysters and seafood at every meal.  I also had to make a trip to Totokaelo, the achingly beautiful design and clothing store that happens to be around the corner from my brother's new apartment.  The weather even cooperated, and the notoriously grey town brightened for the majority of our stay.  I'm already planning my next trip back.

Pike Place Market

Rock Lobster at the Pike Place Fish Stall

Flowers at Pike Place Market

My brother during our visit to the magical Bainbridge Island

The least sanitary tourist attraction ever--Seattle's gum wall

Jimmy's favorite stop, Mike's Chili Parlor
-Tiffany

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: