Monday, January 9, 2012

Into The Wild

Demonbabies Sweatshirt c/o Blood is the New Black, Gestuz pants, Alexander Wang boots, Barneys New York hat, sunglasses c/o Norma Kamali, Gerard Yosca cuff, Triskaidekaphobia tooth necklace.

One of the weirdest things about living in Stockholm is that even though it's a pretty big, semi- cosmopolitan city, you can still walk out of your apartment and find yourself in the middle of the woods.  As a New Yorker, it's an incredibly strange dichotomy to swallow.  I'm a five minute subway ride from Sodermalm, which is in the center city, yet I also live steps away from a giant nature reserve, and a ten minute walk to the nearest ski slope, Hammarbybacken.  On my way to the subway yesterday, I witnessed a giant deer being chased frantically down the street by a miniature greyhound sporting a black and red wool jacket. True Stockholm fashion capital realness.

Anyway, I'm slowly adjusting to my new surroundings, and this weekend, Jimmy and I took a long hike in the woods.  I don't have much in the way of hiking clothes, so I threw on my new Blood is the New Black sweatshirt, a fur coat, and my Alexander Wang boots, which have proved to be the best winter weather boots I've ever owned.  Even though Jimmy slipped and fell three times, I managed to remain on my feet throughout the entire walk! Here are some photos from my neighborhood.




Jimmy slipped a few times so he was covered in snow

Hammarbybacken


-Tiffany

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Amanda said...

the hair looks so rad lady! i miss stockholm so much.. was there 3 years ago and dying to go back.

Nevena R said...

Love your hat!

Six Six Sick said...

Amanda- Please come and visit, I'll be here through spring!
xx
Tiffany

ADELE PSYCH said...

Awesome outfit! Totally rockin' those pants! Love the pictures of the snow as well looks so beautifu there :) xx