Sunday, February 28, 2010

Lazy Sunday


Rodarte x Target dress, Vintage sweater, YSL Tribute boots, Devaki hat, and Triskaidekaphobia jewelry

Jimmy and I spent the entire day lounging around and wasting time between our brunch at Little Giant and our dinner at Hiraku's workplace, Menkui Tei. I finally got the Rodarte x Target lace leopard-print dress that I've wanted for so long off of eBay for the same price as it was in stores, and I love it, even though the fit is a little wonky--super tight in the chest area, and super loose at the hips, leaving me a little pear-shaped. I've been wearing it almost everyday since I got in the mail at the beginning of the week. I also stopped by Topshop to see if the Mary Katrantzou collection had dropped, but strangely it hadn't hit the store yet, even though it's already up online. Whatever. I managed to score one of her perfume bottle dresses at the Barney's Warehouse sale on Friday for only a fraction more than what her Topshop collection costs, so I'm happy (pictures to come soon).

-Tiffany

Stumble Upon Toolbar

7 comments:

pink horrorshow said...

I will always regret not buying that dress, you look absolutely fantastic in it!

Sutton said...

yeah, the rodarte dress is a funny fit... thats what 30 dollars will get you! but you look great - very chic with the hat!

xx
stylesubstanceandsutton.blogspot.com

Mouthwash said...

Crazy awesome boots!

Amber
ambersmouthwash

WendyB said...

Love everything about this outfit!

CHINA MADONYA said...

YOU LOOK LOVELY, THE BOOTS ARE INSANE! GREAT POST

A La Mode said...

GREAT boots!

http://girlalamode.blogspot.com/

THE DIVINITUS said...

dress and black booties - such a great look, imo.