Monday, January 4, 2010

Swangin' and Bangin'

Jon

After the past month of hearing about The Drums photo session with Hedi Slimane, I finally got a glimpse of the photographs, taken in November (they've been up for a while, but I'm just really slow). Jon and Jacob told me over dinner a couple weeks ago that when Hedi came to the shoot after meeting them, he wore a Letterman jacket, a signature Drums wardrobe staple. Apparently, he's been a major fan since he first heard them, and even his style was inflected with a touch of their influence. Anyway, if you haven't sought them out yet, you absolutely must make sure to find their debut EP "Summertime!" on iTunes. Here are a few of my favorite shots of the boys, see the rest on Hedi's Fashion Diary.

Adam, Connor, Jacob and Jon

Jon

Connor

Jacob

Adam

Signature style
-Tiffany

Stumble Upon Toolbar

9 comments:

Steph said...

I'm so jealous you know them. Every time I see your posts on them I do swoon a bit since their music is so great.

joy said...

This makes me even more impressed with them. 50s modern no?
JD
iplayfaves.blogspot.com

odetoawe said...

the shots are fantastic and their music is so good. so cool to count hedi as a fan

pink horrorshow said...

Hedi has become one of my top 5 photographers. He's just sooo good..

Daisy said...

Such fantastic photos !

Mcmaris said...

I'll have to take a listen to their music. Those photos are great tho, Heidi never ceases to impress with her photos. If they sound as good as they look i'll def be a fan!

xo

http://iheartfashion-mcmaris.blogspot.com/

fadetoblack said...

LOVELOVELOVE your blog...
really cool images!
follow!!++

Chantilly Vanilly said...

i just totaly in love with strips, really great photo =D

HAL said...

great photos! b&w was really appropriate.

http://www.halcoholic.com