Friday, January 15, 2010

Bittersweet Symphony

I've been a fan of Brooklyn-based jewelry line, Bittersweets since they started designing their line in 2002. There pieces have always been the perfect mix of cheeky, creepy and cute, and they always maintain a sense of humor without being overly hipster-ironic. I love their recent exploration of their "sweeter side" with these romantic pieces: a heart pierced by an arrow, two sides of a human heart, and a set of rings that read "Live long and prosper." They're perfect for Valentine's Day (I know it's a full month off, but I'm a closet romantic, and I'm already planning). And if you're looking for something a little more serious, they make custom wedding rings too.


Stumble Upon Toolbar


Noelle said...

Sooo pretty! Love the clasps on the necklace.


joy said...

So precious!


joy said...

So precious!


Connie said...

I love the bow and arrow necklace, so, so lovely.

The Heartbreak

odetoawe said...

love this line...