Saturday, November 21, 2009

Me Plus One

Annie wearing a Jean Charles de Castelbajac dress

This Saturday, I'm spending the entire day in Soho/TriBeCa, and I encourage you to do the same. I'm starting the afternoon at theSeven x Bblessing x OAK sample sale, before heading to Topshop to DJ, and then finishing the night at TriBeCa Grand, where one of my favorite pop singers, Annie, will be our special guest DJ for the night. Annie's performed and DJed many times at TriBeCa before, and she's always incredible; you can't help but falling for catchy music and her adorable style. Boy Crisis will also be performing live. Hope you can make it, just cut the line and say Six Six Sick at the door to get in!



-Tiffany

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

May Kasahara said...

COuld it be that I finally make it to one of your events? I hope so!!!

burnthesebones said...

maybe i'll see you at the sample sale tomorrow!

i wheedled the sneak peek password out of a friend, intending to go on my break during work today but took one peek and saw the line was out of control! hope there's good stuff left!

Amanda said...

wish i could make it but doing T&B later at Santos already! i saw annie maybe 4/5 years ago and she was amazing

STEFANIE said...

I love Annie, Me + one is my favourite song of hers :) That JCDC dress is pretty amazing too! Wow and I only recently discovered boy crisis, love The fountain of youth & Dressed to digress. Hope it was a fun night!

Sara Bara said...

annie looks great!

pink horrorshow said...

ooh Annie!! Maybe I'll come by :)