Saturday, October 17, 2009

Holographic Technology

Ostwald Helgason x ASOS labyrinth leggings, Proenza Schouler x Target bustier, Rodebjer top, Gucci pumps, Gerard Yosca necklace, cuff and rings

After thinking about the Ostwald Hegason x ASOS leggings day and night after I posted them a couple of weeks ago, I caved and ordered them. I'm so happy I did, because they look ten times better in real life than they do online. A photograph can't capture the full rainbow of colors that seem to be magically squeezed into this one print, and even the cotton/polyester composition of the fabric has a shiny, almost holographic quality to it. In fact, I love them so much, that if my bank account wasn't looking so skimpy right now I would go ahead and order a couple more pieces from the collection.

-Tiffany

Stumble Upon Toolbar

13 comments:

Isabel said...

Oh my gosh! These look fantastic in the picture, which I bet doesn't even do them the full justice.

3ate4 said...

The leggings look great! I'm contemplating ordering off ASOS right now hmm to do ir or not.

Frou Flu said...

wow Tiffany you look amazing:) those leggings are awesome!!!

Daisy said...

No doubt about it ! You look fab ! This outfit is so interesting, the colours, the shapes ! I love it !

Elisabeth Lacunza said...

ooooooohhhhhhhhhh ! supeerb

Faridah said...

Those tights are fierce!! You wear them so well. x

Velo said...

love ur top =D

Missy said...

LOVE the bustier! great blog x

Missy
Last chance to enter my giveaway:
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

rebecca said...

off to outer spaaaace!!!

Kat George said...

WOW! Those leggings are amazing! x

Christian Castillo said...

thumbs way up.

sarah said...

i whole-heartedly support this purchase, i'm sure they'll be an autumn/winter staple...

Jillian said...

those leggings are HOT!