Thursday, October 1, 2009

Buy or Die?


I must be completely out of the loop, because it wasn't until earlier this week that I found out while online window shopping, that one of my favorite designers, Ostwald Helgason, has collaborated with ASOS to make a lower priced line as part of ASOS's Hub series. I have thus spent the better part of the week contemplating whether or not I really need a pair of the digital print leggings from the collection or not. Having just bought a pair from Ostwald Helgason's regular line, I can hardly make the excuse of necessity, and at $118, the ASOS version would actually be more expensive than the pair I got on sale. I have to remind myself that just a year ago I would have balked at paying over $100 for leggings (even over $40 for that matter). Plus, my wallet is rather tired right now after having been opened one too many times to make personal orders while I worked the Coterie show. Must I have them? I can't decide. What do you think? And which pair of leggings looks better? I kinda love them both...



-Tiffany

Stumble Upon Toolbar

9 comments:

Eli said...

holy s**t, this is amazing! how awesome is that second look!!

joy said...

I like the pattern, it is like a stained glass mash up.

Joy D.

Christian Castillo said...

Fucking awesome. I likelovedie for the first pair. But I'm sure you could rock the second pair as well. That didn't help your decision making, hah. I guess looking at it more closely though it depends on how the lines on the first would look on your body. So I take it back. I likelovedie for the second pair. They're so much more playful.

Isabel said...

I can totally see Susie Bubble wearing all of this!

Marian said...

love this!!! amazing
xx
marian

Mouthwash said...

wow - the first outfit is amazing. I am loving the patterns on the tights as well. Ugh - AMAZING!

Amber

ambersmouthwash.blogspot.com

Elisabeth Lacunza said...

oh my god, how much i love that clothes! everysingleone hell

WJ said...

Gorgeous prints and pattern mixing, Susie Bubble wears the second pair really well. But that is a lot of money to spend on tights!

Jenna said...

i love the more colorful leggings with that matching skirt. so good <3