Saturday, September 19, 2009

Rebecca Turbow Spring 2010

The lovely Rachel Ballinger modeling a petaled skirt

Fashion Week may be officially over, but Market Week is in full gear, and I started with two appointments this morning for my own line, and will be working Designers & Agents and Coterie all week. It was therefore nice to end the first part of Hell Month, with Rebecca Turbow's sweet Spring presentation. The show felt like a family affair, with some of favorite friends lending a helping hand to put it together: Ian Bradley styled, Rachel Ballinger modeled, Nicky Digital took photos, and Andrew Andrew DJ'd the afterparty. The downtown darling sent out her usual super-cute, wearable clothes with a twist, and this season was filled will scalloped edges and petal details--I personally need to get my hands on the scalloped edged dress. Rebecca also wins the best accessory of the week award: a high-fashion spin on the Ring Pop created by confectionery artisans Papa Bubble (note to self, make next jewelry collection edible).

A detail shot of the skirt

This is one of my favorite dresses in the collection,

The edible Papa Bubble rings--The model had already started nibbling away at it.

I also loved this high-waisted skirt, that looks like it's made of giant tulip petals

-Tiffany

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

WJ said...

Wow, that's some pretty insane details on the first skirt. Like fish scales, but so much more elegant. Love the colour scheme too.

InnyVinny said...

So pretty. I wonder what that ring tastes like.

Connie said...

Love the pocket detail on the skirt.

theheartbreakinc.blogspot.com

Jillian said...

Everything is so pretty thanks for sharing!

Samantha Smikle said...

Hey hey! Somehow I've just now come across your blog...though I've heard about it before. You ladies are truly inspiring and I'd love t exchange links! Let me know if you're down!

thanks :)
xs

World Traveler said...

Very cool...check out my fashion blog and follow for updates
http://pinacoladakisses.blogspot.com/