Sunday, August 30, 2009

Zana's Birthday

The Birthday Girl! And my husband and I, drunk in the background.

I'm so happy that Zana moved to New York, and when I found out it was her 21st birthday, I pretty much insisted that she come out and celebrate with us at our TriBeCa Grand party. She showed up in spectacular Zana style, wearing a leather headpiece that she had created moments before she left the house--make sure to check out her Etsy where she has plenty of leather harnesses for sale. Since we're totally negligent (i.e. too drunk) about photographing our own parties, she thankfully managed to captured a few pictures of the night on her blog.

Zana's amazing leather headpiece that she put together in thirty minutes before stepping out. Talk about DIY or die.

David and Christina wearing an Anna Sui dress and a vintage leather jacket

Trying on David's Prada hat with my Alexander Wang dress

-Tiffany

Stumble Upon Toolbar

11 comments:

Eden said...

love zana! happy bday! looks like a lot of fun:)

xoxo

InnyVinny said...

SHWEET! It looks like you guys had fun. =)

Pammy said...

totally incredible cloche!!

Vern said...

wow...to be 21 again...lols

happy bday to her. looked like fun!

WJ said...

You guys make a pretty excellent team, hooray for completely random DIYs. Your parties look like so much fun, I wish I didn't live in the middle of nowhere.

LAYNE said...

wow such strikingly beautiful blue eyes in the first pic.

xx,
http://fashionlayne.blogspot.com

woodley park-zoo said...

Is that UFO! aka Ed in that second picture next to Zara? I guess I'd say small world if so, but then Zana did have the SF connection so...

Long time no talk, but so cool to hear that Zana is in NY and at your parties! Eeps, I must go to one someday!!

woodley park-zoo said...

Zana, acks, I suck
...

Dannie said...

fashionable fun!!! loooves it!!

zana said...

woodley park-zoo - totally is ed! he just moved (back) to ny too. tiny world, no doubt.

SO. said...

hahhah niice. and i cant help but say make cute hapa babiesss!