Saturday, August 15, 2009

From all the s**t the one I got to buy is music

Karl Lagerfeld Fall 09 headphones. Photos from Style.com

Last month I finally invested in a decent pair of Eskuche Headphones for when we DJ. That was before I laid my eyes on Karl Lagerfeld's stud and piercing adorned headsets from his Fall 09 collection. I normally hate wrap-around-the-back-of-the-head type headphones, but given the Midas Lagerfeld touch, they've been transformed into jewelry, and look like an alpha version of the common earring. I don't even know if they're for sale, and imagine them to be insanely expensive if they are, so you won't hear me asking "where can I buy these?" anytime soon. Still, they look incredibly DIY-able, and I'm sure they were assembled backstage by a stylist with some crazy glue beforehand. I will put this on my to-do list, right along with the Limi Feu hair headphone sets that I've been thinking of doing for ages.




-Tiffany

Stumble Upon Toolbar

16 comments:

WJ said...

Wow, if you guys end up doing this it will be the greatest DIY ever, especially if they are actually functional...!

Mae said...

holy mother of jim morrison. those headphones are to die for .

uh, no pun intended...

Amanda said...

never saw these!! what an ingenious idea

harbourmaster said...

oh. wow.

joy said...

it's like having punk and goth ear piercings without the infection and weight on your ear. The look fantastic going down the runway too.

Kat said...

What amazing headphones! Love them!

Dannie said...

these are sooooo bangin
can we d.i.y???

kimvee said...

Whoa! Those headphones are sick, so interesting :P

Winnie said...

Wow, this would be such an awesome DIY!

SOMETHING PICASSO said...

These are so intense. And since the question of whether they'll go into production is up in the air, do a DIY, pweeeez.

Isabel said...

Whoah, these are so intense! I can't even handle it.

aimy said...

OMFG x 97281735!

If I tried to DIY those, I'd be sprinkling bits of metal down the street o_O

rebecca said...

i can feel the headache starting already....no one can fuck with you if you're wearing those!

white mice said...

You are so rad for posting this. I keep breaking/blowing out my headphones from overuse. I think this would definitely be a good diy.

queengilda said...

I NEED THAT IN MY LIFE!

Charles said...

those are absolutely gorgeous! headphone royalty