Friday, July 3, 2009

Orphan Chic

Carin Wester seersucker butterfly sleeve dress, Marc x Marc Jacobs flats, H&M silver socks, Forever 21 headband, Arms and Armory necklace, Gerard Yosca bracelet

PUB is another one of my favorite stores in Stockholm, and the top floor, featuring +46 and Aplace, is probably the best place to find all of Sweden's young designers in one place. I ended buying a Nakkna dress, and this Carin Wester dress that I saw as I was about to leave. I loved the contrast of the preppy seersucker fabric paired with the crazy voluminous butterfly sleeves. Yesterday, I wore this outfit to go to a barbecue at LaViola Bank Gallery, and Allegra told me I looked like a Victorian orphan, which is appropriate considering the last time I wore a dress like this, I was five and wearing my American Girl Victorian puff sleeve dress to match my Samantha doll.


-Tiffany

Stumble Upon Toolbar

15 comments:

Florence said...

those sleaves are so amazing!

ann said...

That dress is really cute!



hahaha they're making me type in "propin" for the word verification thingy, lol.

Winnie said...

Those sleeves are EPIC! You totally pull it off!

SOMETHING PICASSO said...

Um I thought I've seen butterfly/flutter sleeves before... but definitely nothing that even comes close to the ones you're wearing.

Wow, amazing. And you pull it off seamlessly.

Liz! said...

Fuck. Amazing. Just don't eat spaghetti while you're wearing it.

Marian said...

how amazing are those sleeves! so wonderful
muah x
Marian.

katherinemae said...

Mhmm the sleeves look delicious like fluffy little tartlets, totally amazing! I'm getting a little green with envy :)

ryan manning said...

hi mom

ashlove said...

what happened to the third 66S girl? why doesnt she post anymore?

Twobreadsplease said...

The sleeves are incredible, you look wonderful! x

The Six Six Sick Girls said...

ashlove-

Nicollette actually stopped working with us about a month ago because she was too busy with her work commitments with Screaming Mimi's. She's still a big part of our family though and she'll definitely be appearing here once in a while, even if she might not be posting.

xxx,
Tiffany

Isabel said...

Those sleeves are totally nutty. I love this!

Ashley said...

Coool sleeeeeves!! And those sparkly socks are awesome.

http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

Thérèsa said...

WOWZA!!! you look amazing, i love the butterfly sleeves, also your cute headband

Maria Shaun said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.