Monday, May 11, 2009

Chain Gang

Jeffrey Campbell chain heels from Solestruck.com, Sass and Bide dress, Kate Moss for Topshop leather jacket, silver necklace designed by my mom, Iosseliani ring.


Okay, I have to admit, when Solestruck offered me a free pair of shoes, these chain heels weren't my first choice.  I was actually lusting after the other Jeffrey Campbell heels, inspired by Balmain's gem and stud adorned number.  Of course I wasn't the only one to take notice of them, and apparently they sold out within minutes, and already have a 400+ online waiting list, which means that giving them out for free to bloggers isn't exactly a top priority.  I love those shoes so much I might even end up getting on the absurd waiting list as a paying customer, but in the meantime, I chose the next best pair of JC's, a pair of strappy sandals trimmed with three different kinds of criss-crossing chain and rhinestones.

Honestly, I didn't know what to expect, considering that the shoe straps appear slightly chunky online, but once they arrived I knew I had made a good choice.  Not only do they fit perfectly, but they're the most comfortable pair of heels that I've ever slipped my gnarly feet into (I'm sparing you a close up of my unpedicured toes for a reason).  So comfortable, in fact, that when I met Ty from Jeffrey Campbell at the Intermezzo trade show last week, I couldn't help but rave about how I hadn't taken them off since they came out of the box.  He compared them to "tranny slippers," which I couldn't agree more with, and told me that they can barely keep any of their studded shoes in stock on Solestruck (I got the last pair of these in my size!).  Anyway, they're definitely my new go-to party shoes, and when I wore them out last night to TriBeCa Grand, they felt like a pair of fancy sneakers on the dancefloor.  I could use a couple more shoes like this in my life.  Thank you Solestruck...

The most comfortable heels I've ever worn.
-Tiffany

Stumble Upon Toolbar

20 comments:

KB said...

Love those shoes, you're so lucky for getting them for free! Glad to hear they're comfortable, I always have issues with heels. I really like that dress as well.

Connie said...

Love, love, LOVE the heels!

theheartbreakinc.blogspot.com

Kat George said...

The shoes are amazing and I love the Sass & Bide dress- not normally a label I go for but that dress is really unique, I love the panelling!

xx

Juliet said...

ooo like the sass and bide dress and i can't believe that those shoes were freee :(

www.herinfluences.blogspot.com

The Stylemaster said...

LOVE THE SASS&BIDE DRESS! its kind of amazing. and those shoes!! hello!

Vern P said...

cyuute! i just sold my zara studded shoes...makes we want to get 'em back.

Amanda said...

these are so badass

Alicia/InstantVintage said...

Definitely bad ass!

ashlove said...

i've seen the JC shoes youre lusting over at every nordstrom i've been to in LA. you should call them, they'll ship them to you for free.

Shay said...

these are really awesome. They had the studded JC's on Karmaloop awhile back, not sure if they still do. And that dress! The side panels are so good.

Hannah said...

those shoes are Nasty! like in a good way, ya know?

Sophia said...

free shoes (esp if they look like those) are the best!

the sass & bide dress is fantastic.

first time i've stopped by your blog and i'm loving it :o)

Shen-Shen said...

I love your dress!

And hot shoes.. What a plus that they're super comfortable too!

STARR said...

I love the shoes! such a great pick. I also really like the dress and jacket ;)

amythewolf said...

whoawhoawhoa, did you wear that dress to TriBeCa grand? sorry i missed you guys this week, YOU LOOK AMAZING, holycow hot tamale. xxx amy

Diane said...

in LOVE with those shoes!!!

dirtydirtylaundry said...

Oh my god that dress! My jaw literally fell wide open when I saw this! I don't want much, but I want that dress. I wish.. I wish I could find a way to DIY or layer something somehow and make myself that beautiful piece of art!

LuxiRare said...

i love that dress..seriously. iTS BEAUTIFUL.

fishythree said...

OOhh I LOVE those shoes. I think I actually prefer yours over the studded ones. I adore Jeffrey Campbell shoes so much I've purchased 3 different pairs in the past 6 months. Hands down, Jeffrey Campbell makes the most comfortable high heels ever!

BEACH 11:29 said...

thats awesome
i dont know if you'll wana SCREAM when i say this but
it remindss me of a edged out disney princess
in a goodway
dude! could you imagine a disney bitch in one of these she'd be an fuckin badass haha
xKelsey