Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Gucci Flora



I cant stop watching the new add campaign for Gucci's new scent Flora. It is amazing and I love their use of the Donna Summers song "I Feel Love". When I first saw the video, I was laughing at all of the comments about how creepy the video was, but it seriously pales in comparison to Chris Cunningham's other videos. If ask me, the video wasn't creepy enough! I am a big fan of Chris Cunningham so, here are some of my video favs.







-Christina

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

Luce said...

Aphex Twin videos usually freak the shit out of me! hahah. But that Bjork one is my favourite video ever, and The "making of" video is pretty cool too.

The Gucci one is so good! even though Abbey's thick australian accent at the end always ruins the etherealness of the rest of it for me.

Winnie said...

You're right it is a little creepy and slightly possessed looking!

KATLIN said...

My friend introduced me to his work because he had his DVD. I remember there being some pretty crazy clips on it! It was addicting to watch, but disturbing at the same time. :)

Daisy said...

I really like the ad as well!! i like the other videos too some of my faves!

CHRIS PETRES. said...

this is so fucking rad!!thanks for sharing this :)

call me glitter, little deer said...

i love the gucci one.